Translate

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, 26 June 2013

Poem : A Sad Little Thing Called Love

by Arjuun Sahay  |  in Poetry at  Wednesday, June 26, 2013


Pic courtesy: http://wallgator.com/sad-love-stories-wallpaper-free-download-in-categories-love-stories/
A sad little thing called love
Misery and hurt, those feelings that you feel when the person you love is no longer with you.

Thinking about the finish line
Alone I sit here now

And my heart breaks with the road that I take
And I am hoping I am awake
When you tell me that you are mine


If you look at me now
You‘ll think I have lost my mind

And my heart aches as I sit by the lake
Then I contemplate
Everything reminds me of forgotten times.

Walking down these empty streets
Love is meant to hurt, that’s its design

I feel so alone on this night
Just hold me once, make me feel like home and tell me that you're mine...


10 comments:

  1. Thanks reader, check out others post too, hope you like them also

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey arjuun, plz write ur experience abt love at first sight ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great thought, and the new post will be dedicated to you reader, please mention your name so I may dedicate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish if i can mention my name here

      Delete
    2. Sry i can't
      mention it as ur one of d fav fan....;)

      Delete
    3. Okay no problems. I just hope I can keep impressing you and also keep you as my favourite fan.

      Delete
    4. Thanks alot.....:)

      Delete
  4. Pleasant site !! Astrology Service constantly - Best Indian Astrologer in UK Pandith Raghavendra give useful in all situation.It has its diverse sorts as per issue of individuals.
    Famous Astrologer in UK | Top Astrology Services in London | Indian Astrologers in London UK

    ReplyDelete

Author of these words

My Photo

A child trapped in a man's body, holding on to his curiosity as the world tries hard to take him away from his imagination. 
Proudly Powered by Blogger.