Translate

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, 15 August 2013

Poetry : Endless Love

by Arjuun Sahay  |  in Poetry at  Thursday, August 15, 2013

Endless love is a poem by which emphasis on selfless love, to love through time and beyond



 Someday, I think, I think I may
Call you up, just to hear your voice
I only know, how my heart breaks
With the steps that you had to take
Keeping me out of your life
I just hope now you aren’t alone
When I am out of your life
Out of your mind 
Somehow these memories become better with time
To which I hold dearly
Which you could now see, but once you were blind,
Whenever I lie that ‘don`t worry I am fine’



For time shall pass
And you may get wrinkly and grey
When none calls you beautiful anymore
You can count on my immense amore
Even If I had left this world
I shall leave my words behind 
To make you remember
Show you what I see, beauty warmth and tender
Make you appreciate the world I see
Enchanted with the vision, I will let you be
And move on
Where I will wait at the heavens door
And plead to God
With all his grace and power,
To grant me few more hour
For that I would wait
Kept open the pearly gates,
For you to follow
I have spent too much time in sorrow
I asked for nothing for which he couldn’t do
Even in this long life
I didn’t ask her from you
So grant me this wish
Make this soul happy 
With blithe and I rejoice,
I have always asked for her happiness all my life
Now it’s my time to feel bliss
In her arms I will lay still
For I capture those moments again
Waiting for a new chapter to begin
Hold her tightly, never letting go
Afraid to lose her once again

Even though I was with her for a little time
She was the one who made this life worthwhile
I still hope, that undying hope of mine
we will be together in afterlife,
And for that moment, I wait
Quietly wondering through the world
Through crazy days and city lights
Wondering if she remembers that one guy
Who loved her till the day he died.

21 comments:

  1. Nice one arjuun....:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today m nt feeling wl,so i'l leave cmnt 2morw okay...:)

      Delete
    2. I am juat glad that you read it. Please take care of your health.

      Delete
    3. Beautifull lines arjuun...
      Touched heart....:):):)

      Delete
    4. This poetry was the one which I felt was a little special. And your compliments just confirms it. Thanks

      Delete
    5. It is special arjuun...
      and ur dp on fb with guitar is SUPERRRB...:)

      Delete
    6. Hey arjuun, its friday....

      Delete
    7. I am extremely sorry, I have been hit by a tragedy as my best and dearest friend's mother passed away. Hence I was occupied with that. I will soon be back to my routine and would be posting my work profusely. I really appreciate you as a reader and I would try not to disappoint you.

      Delete
    8. Ooh am so sorry, take your time......gn tc

      Delete
  2. Just loved it ......... fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nidhi, and hope I am improving with each article.

      Delete
    2. U r almost there I believe...

      Delete
    3. I am still hoping to improve :)

      Delete
  3. Love your poems

    ReplyDelete

Author of these words

My Photo

A child trapped in a man's body, holding on to his curiosity as the world tries hard to take him away from his imagination. 
Proudly Powered by Blogger.